just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Monday, November 03, 2008

 

HAPPY LIKE SIAO

[2 Cor 9:6] "Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously."

I lost my myUK pouch. D: I dropped it unknowingly near my block. Sigh. It's a Christmas present from Ivan. Hope he doesn't mind. Oh, he won't. I didn't do it on purpose and it's my business whatever happens to the pouch. And no, this doesn't explain the title of this post!!

I AM 'HAPPY LIKE SIAO' FOR HAMILTON! Yaaaaaaay! He won Massa by 1 point, LOL. It's quite infuriating for Massa if you come to think of it. He thought Ham's gonna be in sixth position, lol. Drama-mama, babyyy. So Ham won this season! Coolioooo! He's like DUH YOUNGEST EVER racer to have made it to the top. ILH! LOL!

I finished the two library books I borrowed from CDAC. I had to chiong for the second. But omg, I tell you 'friends indeed' by Rose Doyle is DUH classic! Damn touching lah. OMG how can Daniel Casey die?! ): He's like the best guy in the entire book. You won't believe the ending. A total twist! Cons: language sibei lan! The editor jiak zhua or what sio. I shall spare you the agony of my pointing out weird structures of certain sentences. And a lot of people died! D: Go read, go read! The cover's greeeen in colour. The first book is average lor. Fantasy lah; what asteriod crash into moon and moon was brought closer to Earth, changing the monsoon tides, volcanic eruptions and the likes. No electricity, no school. Many people died. Food-rationing. W/e. Though I'm not sure whether this may happen in the future or not. Pro: Brings out how important a family is to a person. Family care for and shares with you. Your parents are willing to support and sacrifice for you. So now, I can comfortably set my pace while reading Da Vinci Code. No deadlines to meet, phew.

So today I went to return the two books to 华社. I especially walked there and back just for a lame purpose. One whole hour. Good exercise. xD Saw Siew Fong!

Jogging yesterday and today morning. Coolio. I hope my calf muscles don't become obscene lumps. Cholesterol - see how much I'm sacrificing to get rid of you from my body?! A joy-robbing sadist indeed!

Currently finished Episode 4 of a Korean serial called "One Fine Day". Damn nice. Haha. Though some parts a bit cliche. The 插曲 is the Korean version of "好朋友" by SHOW.

I forgot to bring my guitar on Sunday. Next week's gonna be one whole hour spent with Chris. I'mma rmb to bring my guitar then!

Iwna watch 'Connected', 'HSM3' and 'Quantum of Solace'! :D

P.S. Should I work at my uncle's stall in the morning? I fear the stress and interacting with customers. But I do wanna help him out in whatever ways I can. Damn dillema.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]