just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

 

Don't look back at a new direction

James Bond is a better role for Pierce Brosnan rather than David Craig. xD

Was on the phone with Simin at noon. She's hospitalized. Who wna accompany me visit her at KK?

And I guess I'm going for Session 7 as well. Damn, I need Superman as a mean of transport. Oh well, why is my appointment right in the middle of Asia Conf? Zzz.

Some times, the best gifts in this world are free.

P.S. Shall update after training. Buh-by, me'love.


{UPDATE}

HAI! I'm backkk. But I ponteng-ed training. LOL. It looked like it was going to rain ma, and Lena didn't feel like going too. Lena was facebook-ing at my hideout. She had the honours to eat my maid's spag, y'know! Eh, but she didn't seem to appreciate it! She took out all the cockles and tomatoes, eating only the noodles. Tsk tsk tsk... *shakes head in disappointment* I brought her to the bus-stop and missed 5 good minutes of my "Bu Fan De Ai"!!! #$%. Guilty or not, Lena? xD To redeem yourself, buy me a whole box of Lao Po Bing k! People, be my witnesses, yo! And I saw the kinda flats I like while shopping at TPY Mall. Priced at 17 bucks. The place where I bought my Havaianas. I heard the Chinese version of My Heart, sung by Zhang Dong Liang.

Damn, I think that plate of spag contained a whole carton of cholesterol. I have THREE more days to redeem myself. Three, ONLY. Yay, thanks for the reminder, me.

Oh, and my dear girl, please take good care of yourself when you're at Hong Kong. Like what Michael said, don't die there k. LOL! Have a safe trip and bon voyage! :DDD Looking forward to the sleepover, babe!

Not helping out in the morning tomorrow and Wednesday due to Asia Conf. I'll go on Friday, along with Iis because the day after tomorrow is Chu Yi. Lotsa customers = very busy. Woot. Hope I don't screw up yet again. Wna be a help, not a hindrance!

TAG REPLIES, YO!
- Soonyi: I'm Sheryl, not Sherly. (Note the spelling.) You are...? Shunyi, is it?
- Lena: Yeah, he isn't. Told you liao right? :D *chants "Lao Po Bing"*
- Nadira: Yeah, he is angmoh. Cool right? He totally don't need blue contacts, hah!
- Gladys: The movie was awesome luh! [: You viewed his Dad? On Facebook? Hahaha.

P.S. Girl, you don't have to buy anything for me if it's really against your will. 我知道勉强是没有幸福的。 Miss you~





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]