just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Monday, November 17, 2008

 

Change doesn't change.

Geddit? The ironism. Tsk. :D

TAG REPLIESSSSS~
-Soonyi: You are..? And I'm not Sherly.
-Lena: Ok what, at least you have pearly whites and not grey metal on them like mine do! xD
-Kelly: Hihi kewliaaa!
-Gladys: OMGOMG Yeah hor! Kewlio; ice-cream date! Yeah, babe! We'll arrange on MSN k? :D
-Daphanie: He's so witty lah, zomg.




Meet my nephew, Jameson! He's more than 2 weeks old already. :D


Increased my stamina by six rounds again. 14 rounds altogether was intolerable. Pushups and stairs as usual. Collapsed on 9th floor, joking. Haha. I hope I'm able to keep pace during training.

Every time I say I won't eat during f/s after cell, I would do the opposite. -_- Soy bean milk w/ cereal is the bomb! It's an awesome idea, Eeban! I'mma try this at home, man. Moreover, soy bean milk is less fattening than cow's milk.

Svc was a blast! Ok maybe not. It's just a briefing about next week's Asia Conference. So I make a correction; Svc about Asia Conf is a blast! And Asia Conf itself would be the shittiest of the shit! LOL. It would own every other event that had happened before. Ok, so I'm going for Wednesday (which is the opening night), Thursday and Saturday. 4 out of 11 sessions. I'mma be supaz enthu during the first night. Yesyesyes, it's our very own Senior Pastor preaching lor. Must give 1000% support!!!11 Going for 4 workshops as well. It's the max already (for me luh). Envy Boss man, she's like so free everyday luh. She's going for EVERY sessions and 6 workshops (it's the max... of the max!). I don't mind standing for workshops. I just hope we won't be late for any sessions. Must arrive 2 hours before each session lor. It's super impossible for the morning ones. 10am start right... ok, need 1 hr to travel. Plus 1/2 hr to get ready in the morning. 8:30am wake up. Eh, I think need earlier. Some people even bathing lor. Zomg. Lucky I don't have a habit of showering before going out. And then there's a rule about disallowing us to book seats! D: Ahhh, if late, that's it. It's either sit alone somewhere ulu (provided it's not too late) or sit in overflow room (-sings chorus of Apologize-). Cham, cham, cham! It's really time to exercise self-discipline. Wake up early and have sense of urgency. Siannnnn. Hey, Asia Conf first time in history. It would be packed like asdfghjkl! 2010 would be holding the second Asia Conf. Hahaha. Ok so f/s-ed. Des accompanied me to MRT's 7-11 to buy my usuals. It's the most awesome thing you can get anywhere! Wna know? It's better than abalone and shark's fin and bird's nest. ;) It's tuna... Hold your breath, hold your breath! Wait for this moment..! ...Sandwich! Okay, now you can roll your eyes! ^^ Bought Ju Hua Cha from Food Court. F/S quite boring. WH talked to me. Home-d w/ the usuals. Talked to Sherman mostly. Chrystal is so interesting. She taught me something to do to inconsiderate people in the train. Maybe I'd exercise that when my patience reached it's limits thanks to such peeps.

Prelude as usual yesterday. Lost my pick but found it on the floor after I trailed back the path I came from. An advantage about black picks: people would think it's dirt and don't bother bout it. Hahaha. Chris again tortured me with more strumming patterns and bar chords. The song we started on is so... not veh popular luh. Released in 2004 or smth. The Jet - Look What You've Done. I conclude Chris is sadistic luh. First song he chose alr got bar chords and a complicated strumming pattern. O:

Today, Mom fetched me to help at the coffeeshop early in the morning. First day of course got blunders here and there. Ah Xiu Jie is super nice! People kept offering me to eat. Super nauseous after eating 2 pancakes. Vegetarian food is nice, but cannot eat too much. Helped pack kueh for people and shou-ing $$. Tried making popiah too. [I realized Popiah is the Chinese version of sushi. And I can say that Popiah has more ingredients than sushi. It's tastier too. Anddd, it's not overpriced.] Peeled eggs and shredded them. Counted popiah skins but I kept miscounting LOL. Helped Sanyi shred chicken, dry cutleries and collect curry leaves. Lucky the chicken was flour nia; would be super sadistic to be skinning a real bird layer by layer righttt? Ah lan jie asked me run errand for her. Went Budget Corner buy 3 cans of evaporated milk. Dajiu damn cheeky lah; keep delaying the time by making excuses. Hahaha. He fetched me home at 3:30pm. I stayed there for at least 7 hours.

When a window shuts ON you, God will open a door FOR you. You did well, I'm proud of you! (:





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]