just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

 

You're as ordinary as unique.

I'm an albino with black eyes.
1) I'm pale and fair.
2) My eyes show anger?
3) I move around like a ghost; transparent to everyone else.

Sorry.

One thing about low cholesterol food is THEY AIN'T FILLING AT ALL! I get hungry pangs 2-3 times a day. If being hungry removes my spare tyre and fat cheeks, I don't really mind.

Both Ivan and I bought CG refreshments each due to miscom. Not really. Janice neither informed me Ivan's doing; nor did she ask me not to do. I'm in the team ma, obviously I would do right. Then now I want Ivan to do, Janice told him not to do alr. !O: "Why keep a dog and bark yourself?"

I ate 4 sandwiches for f/s last night! Jonathan says sandwiches are one of the lowest in cholesterol food.

Started my first morning jog today! :D I feel accomplished. Well, minus the lactic acid and anaerobic respiration, I kind of enjoy exercising. I need badminton kakis! Well, not until I get new rackets.

I'm still halfway through my book and it's such a bore and dread to read on. Why is the writer so... ------? Give the story some surprises and intonations lah. I read machiam bedtime story. Persevere on, Sheryl!

MSN conf with Ebel, Jocelyn, Neoneo, Ryan, Tsz Hin and Calvin was damn funny! Neoneo started shooting me with "You're so ugly/fat/short/stupid/tall/etc.." and we debated until I surrendered white flag. LOL.

No more Edwin! ): Here comes Christopher. I miss my ex-guitar cher leh! Wish he would quickly come back from Phils!

Have I ever mentioned the thickness of my phone matches the thickness of my iPod nano? I could even fit it (my phone) into the pocket of my FBT shorts!








<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]