just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

 

What is history, but a fable agreed upon?

LOL! Remember the post about my going to Siloso? Quoted from my post, "Water was super salty; I hope I don't get cholesterol for swallowing so much salt." WTH, I really tio-ed high cholesterol leh! LOLLL. Damn suay. It's like, I went to NSC a week after my blood test for the usual appointment lah. And the doctor asked if I like fried food, fast food and the likes. So I'm like, "How you know?" LOL. Then he went, "Your cholesterol is high." Then I went into a spasm.. NOT. Lol. I'm going for another blood test in five weeks' time to monitor my cholesterol level. I am soooo gonna be abused by needles againz! I asked doc if high cholesterol is one of the side effects of Oratane, and he said yes. And he added that if my cholesterol doesn't go down, I would have to stop Oratane completely. Ahhh, then back to square 1!! No wayyyy. I'm not gonna let that happen! So, no Macs, no KFC, no LJS, no egg omelette for breakfast, no fried chicken, no fried rice for lunch, no liver, no fat milk, no highly-saturated animal fat, no coconut milk, etc... More beans!!! More oats!!! More fruits!!! More vegetables!!! High cholesterol = clogged up coronary arteries = lesser blood can flow to heart = high risk of HEART ATTACK!!! AHHHH!!! LOL. Thanks ah, Bio. Info can put into good use sometimes. (: BY HIS STRIPES, I AM HEALED! BY HIS STRIPES, I AM HEALED! BY HIS STRIPES, I AM HEALED! BY HIS STRIPES, I AM HEALED. BY HIS STRIPES, I AM HEALED!!!

Well, anyway, lotsa shit happened. 1) Was already rushing like mad from home. 2) Some damn bus broke down at Jalan Toa Payoh that caused a lot of buses to be caught in some sort of jam. Will talk more bout it. 3) Reached almost an hour late. 4) Realized I had high cholesterol. 5) I have to take another blood test againzzz. _l_ 6) Payment damn slow, as usual lahzsx. 7) Dilemma whether to take the 10mg capsule X2 or change to 20mg capsule X1. The 20mg one is cheaper by 10 bucks. 8) Waited for doc to clarify. 9) Didn't have enough cash to pay for the close-to-hundred-bucks medicine. 10) Cashier din't allow me to owe 20 bucks or so. Hadta return 12 capsules back to counter and put them in an order. 11) Officially broke. Haw haw. 12) I took 145 to HDB Hub when Novena MRT was only a stone's throw away. -_- Wtf, how stupid can I get? 13) Can't say this. Only Da Fan Shu knows. 14) Pissed with this weird guy beside me who kept leaning back when praising. Oh, blah distracting.

About the broken down bus hor, damn suay lah. I was sooo gonna be late for my appointment already and 57 had to be stuck there for 10 minutes or so. How timely, manz!! I think 56 or 145 or smth broke down in the front and caused every other bus behind to get stuck too. Yay great. Now we have a bus jam. Had like 7 or so buses stuck there, full of passengers. Being the impatient Singaporeans we are, many of us alighted; clearly pissed off. I didn't know where to walk lah, so I just followed the crowd and ended up at a bus-stop under the flyover. The buses were all weird and I've never boarded them before. Then I realised the bus-stop further up was 2 bus-stops before Velocity and 21 could possibly have passed by there. I walked endlessly, lol. Just when I was about to reach, 21 came! Then I was like, "Yes! Thank God!" Cuz I was seriously running late and desperate to grab extra time. Practically ran up the hill to NSC when I alighted.

After the snowballing events, I reached CHC @ Jurong West in one piece. Performance was okay. Miss Edge's from Pastor Aries' zone! Yaaaaay! Jasmine Tay (Zheng Xiu Zhen) gave a talk. She shared her testimony, which was impactful. She had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and was totally cured miraculously. God spoke to her to write a book and she wrote it with full of wisdom. Her book got International Bestseller (which was outstanding cuz generally harder for locals to be recognised) She found her destiny; her purpose in life. She's a rather humorous lady too! I'm glad more people are accepting Christ and making a huge difference in the pop culture. And I loveeeeee 'Change'! "Change me. I don't wanna be the same. I don't wanna feel the weight of this world.~"

Shelley is allergic to Erythromycin and so am I! ^^

Passed 6 and failed 1. Damn you, Amath. I don't think I can count on Amath for O levels. I'm aiming A1 for Emath! I hope I can get 13 points for O's. If SS was a pure subject, I'd score for that too. Pity it has to be combined with a dumbass subject called Geography. Argh!!

Quoted from The Da Vinci code, ""Originally," Langdon said, "Christianity honored the Jewish Sabbath of Saturday, but Constantine shifted it to coincide with the pagan's veneration day of the sun." He paused, grinning. "To this day, most churchgoers attend services on Sunday morning with no idea that they are there on account of the pagan sun god's weekly tribute-Sunday."" O:

This is for the people who just lost somebody
Your best friend, your baby, your man or your lady
Put your hands way up high
'Cause we will never say bye...

Three months later... and another trauma.

I got your picture
I'm coming with you
Dear Maria
Count me in





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]