just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

 

The tongue is a source of evil.


I seem to be invisible most of the time.

Out with Prissy and Suanist to Bugis! Watched Butterfly Lovers (starring Wu Chun). Kind of dramatic and well, exaggerated. But, it's a romance movie with little hilarious scenes in it. Overall, I give an OK. I guess I still prefer comedy and action-packed. Who wanna watch the new James Bond movie? ::DD lol. Please don't read the remaining of this paragraph if you hate spoilers! Ok, shut your eyes and move on to the next paragraph! Done? Kay...... Butterfly Lovers is like a mixture of Hua Mu Lan and Romeo and Juliet. Very ancient kind; you know, like long flowing hair for guys and Emperors and sword-fightings and forced marriages.

We had lunch at Basement. Kinda like J8's. (The basement, I meant.) I had this $7.80 wanton noodles because it's the only food I deemed healthy. Well, the wanton are steamed and all mah. Anyway, it's really nice. Especially the noodles! Though it's a little too costly. Walked around in search of a present. Bought something that cost me 11 bucks. Toilet-ed. Dad called to inform me that my appointment has been cancelled that day. O: Oh well, that meant I can spend more time out. I guess it was around this time that we saw Miss Seah! We saw her husband too! Look a bit like IC, my zone supervisor. d: She introduced us and shooed us away, LOL. Which reminded me that I SMS-ed her a couple of days ago; complaining about my/the class' English results. LOL. Okay, so we train-ed to Braddell and head down to CDAC. Prissy wanted to borrow a chinese book but couldn't find it. I ended up spotting a couple of quality books and Prissy helped me borrow. Thanks ah! We went to KFC thanks to Prissy's 馊主意!Suanist was all excited lah! How can you be excited eating all those trans-fattening stuffs?! So much cholesterol lah; tak boleh tahan. Lol, so I just sat quietly and read one of the books I borrowed. So then the two of them were talking about Chuen Tzen and how coincidental it would be if we would spot him today. And while walking, I looked up and went, "Oh my gosh!" as I pointed at a figure. 真的是说到曹操,曹操就到。 CT was kind of weird; like saying he wanted to slack with us. Thing is, we not very familiar with him. He went home at last. I left them to walk home. Funnily enough, we met again at the other Braddell MRT entrance.

F1!!!!!!! *sexcited!* I turned on the TV the night before, well, last night. In hopes of watching Survival, I chanced upon F1 on Suria. It was the race in China. TMD!!!! That means I missed the Jap one lor! ): Nvm, can download. ahahah! China's race was rather smooth, with only 56 laps. There weren't as many accidents (as there were in Singapore) and more or less no safety cars at all. OK, maybe one. Hamilton won! Yayyyyyyy~! Sweet, I must say. He was leading from the very first lap. Occasionally, Kimi would overtake FOR A WHILE. LOL. Okay, so initially Kimi was 2nd. In order for Massa to gain points, he totally let his teammate overtake. You could see he was reluctant; took quite a while before he slowed down. I know what it feels like. Sacrificing your fate for someone else. Sighhh. So yep. 2nd: Massa. 3rd: Kimi. 4th: Alonso. I believe Kimi has the potential... to compete with Hamilton over the championship. LOL! d: And and and, Hamilton got fastest lap!!! You show 'em critics, Hammie!!! Wahahahah. Ferrari leading Constructor Standings. Not surprising, eh. Both Massa and Kimi so hiong! Kovalainen's car tyre 'pongcheh'! LOL! At first I thought it was Ham's. But the news cleared my doubts. (: The final race, which is in Brazil, would be on the 3nd of November, Monday, 12AM. Okay now, who wants to ton? :D





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]