I have turned nocturnal (or at least for a night).
I feel fking pissed with myself for being #$%^ing stupid. I'm so sorry for using vulgarities. 've been dirty-mouthed since the start of the day, thanks to English Paper 2. You wouldn't have guessed it; only 1 person from 3E3 passed the entire Paper 2. 2 actually passed passage itself. This is like pathetic to the max. Miss Seah, look what you've done to us! Seyfang ain't making our lives easier either! Oh no! Failing English would mean all of us have to retain! *gives spastic facial expression* But then Mr Lim was kind enough to moderate an extra 5 marks to our oral score. That would ensure a pass for most of us. I'll prolly get C6 lah, wth. I even voiced out that I hate English and wanna migrate to Jap/Korea. Then my MTL wouldnt have to be Chinese either. And when I thought Seyfang was bad, Mr Lim was worse! Oh hell to English, damnit!
Geog was kinda like a "Phew" feeling. I passed by 2 marks, LOL. Eh, improvement leh! MYE I just passed, y'know! Good sign, good sign. LOL! Still hate geog. Zzz. Consider having tuition for Geography seemed stupid, don't cha think so, especially when I'm just taking Elective?
Got back Chem. Wah, I was like "Heng sia, just passed!" Then Weijian, who had lots of integrity, went to tell Ms Kim question 7's answer was wrong. Ahhh, there goes my pass! CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!#$% And Ms Kim told us we could have told her about the Chem-and-Bio-same-day-exam thingy and she could have made an alteration or smth. "It's too late...~" Isn't it a little too late to say such things? You think we even thought it could be altered? To be frank, I thought she wanted to torture us. Well, not surprising right? She's not exactly a warm and loving teacher what. So kind of made sense. So I guess putting Bio and Chem on the same day made me neglect Chem. And hence, I failed by 1 mark. Yay!!! :/ Have no fear, my CA's gonna pull me grade uppp! But still, I bloody failed a subject I knew I could manage well. Have ta buck up for Chemistry already.
Was happy for Bio. The average score was 49 and I got 52! So I'm above average. Also happy for MCQ cuz I got 18 when the mode score was 16. Free-Response not bad lah. 1 mark to pass that section. (FRQ veh hard lor, only a handful passed this section.) Structured Essay killed me, hawhaw. 20/40. Just passed. Well, didn't really kill lah. I guess it merely pulled my score down. Though 52 ain't no big deal, I thank God I passed.
Got back Emath Paper 1 and I got 61/80! Which means an A1 (76.25%)! Paper 2 also A1 (76%). So I overall 76.11% LOL. CA will pull up even higher. ^^ Yay, really wanna give all praise to God for this! If there's anything an Amath student need to score in, it's definitely Emath. Cher say cannot score below an A2 for Emath. LOL. High standard, yup.
Got back SS and scored a 82%!!!!!!! A1, babayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! *ZIHIGHSXZ* I totally scored for SEQ lor! Heng the efforts to memorize didn't go down the drain! ((: Meixuan was top-scorer and she scored 43. I was 2 marks lesser. :D Thank God, thank God, and give thanks to no one but God!!! SS pulled my Humans grade up to a 67% (B3).
Now the headache-y part is my Resolutions (2008)! I'm supposed to get 2 As but IDK whether I should count SS as 1 subject. If I shouldn't, then I have failed to resolute 2 As for EOYs. I'm only supposed to fail 1, but I failed 2. But hey, Chem only failed by 1 mark, and maybe I still get a chance of passing cuz I left a question for Miss Kim to ponder over and hopefully, I would redeem my 1 mark. Plus CA hor, cfm pass leh! If Chem is also considered a failed subject, I have not met the criteria of my resolutions. Ahhh, damn sad. I seriously didn't slack during exam period lah. I isolated away from guitar lessons, cells and even services. I avoided the com and TV. I chiong-ed every day, following my study plan closely. Seemed like a dumbass must remain a dumbass. There's no way I can break away from this "curse" (Yeah what, brain curse). On second thoughts, English P2, Amath, MTL Paper 2 were considered on the difficult side. Chem clashed with Bio so it's either you score for the former or latter nia. (Well, unless you're Jeerapak/Ryan/science-oriented peepo.) I NEED SERIOUS SELF-REFLECTIONS FOR SCREWING EOYS UP. I can't add up my L1R4 yet, cuz CA haven't add in.
Vex-icated. D:
Watched World Trade Centre last night. The true spirit of perseverence, love, support, sacrifice, bonding between the Sarge and Will. Touching, really. When would suicide terrorists realise their lives are far more precious than anything else in the world.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]