I don't wanna go through this living nightmare again!I went Sakae with Dad and Sis on Sunday. Dad had some hot and spicy Jap noodles. Sis ordered a set. I ordered 6 random sushis from the menu (LOL), making sure I wasn't going to get killed by taking in high cholesterol. Salmon sashimi is a must-have! And some funny funny Jap name which I have cleaned forgotten now. I ordered "Rainbow" too. Quite plain. Sis' set took eons to arrive and Dad kept asking for it. The waitress repeated the chef still making. Turned out they forgotten bout her order. Dad was pissed off as the waitress lied to him. LOL. Manager talked to Dad, saying the set would be on the house. Woot! Service recovery? ^^ Ooh, and I read sushi is high in "good" cholesterol and low in "bad" cholesterol. Sushi spree, anyone?
I've been watching this show called "I Survived a Japanese Gameshow" on Channel 5 from 8pm to 9 on weekdays. I guess it's supposed to be entertainment and the likes, but I'm not comfortable with the way they laugh at the contestants, which so happens to be all Americans, thinking they are clowns or circus monkeys. The contestants would have to play ridiculous games in order to compete for a winning prize of $10,000 or smth. The losing team has to send 2 representatives to compete in yet another ridiculous game to decide who's gonna be out of the competition. Last night's game to decide the loser-- aww man, you wouldn't believe it! Both of them have to strip off their clothes and wear a ridiculous (or maybe cute) rooster head costume. Then they dip themselves in oil.. slide down to a pool of feathers and roll around to get feathers stuck to their body. o_o Then they "break" these huge eggs; as many as possible. (The eggs are actually just balloons filled with cartons of egg yolk, fyi.) It's slippery and oily and gooey and... well, just EW-y. They would slip and fall and miss the egg; stuff like that. It's super embarrassing. Anyway, muscle man, Donnie, won. Too bad I didn't watch the initial part, whereby the two teams compete. Previous game to decide loser was not so bad. Just have to jump on a trampoline and stick your body to the wall. Catch: Fit yourself into the shape of the outline drawing. Best fitted = wins. The hilarious part is, you can't get yourself off the wall and you look ridiculously stupid when you get ripped off the wall. Wah, I would never join such a game. Me skin not so thick to endure being humiliated. The ironic part is, the Americans are so happy, smiley, enthusiastic to play the games. Well, it's prolly cuz of the $$$$$$$.
After school yesterday, I had lunch with Karyin at S-11. After that, we headed off to J8's NTUC and bought stuff for the refreshment. We then train-ed to Simei. Bus-ed down to Karyin's condo. Reached Karyin's house and slacked there for about an hour. We went down to bowl. The bowling place is sooo cool lah. It's like there's just the 2 of us and the air-con was shiok daoooo~. Too bad only can book 1 lane. Karyin taught me how to bowl properly! :D I love her and her house! We went back up at 6. I taught Karyin the guitar, though I still beli noob!! Karyin taught me how to play the first 4 bars of Secret on the piano! So coool! Thank youuu, Lengzai! (: Left. Bus-ed back to Simei and train-ed home. 238-ed home.
Wanted to go jogging today morning but it had to rain! DDDDDDD: I hate the rain for making the weather so cold, my nose catches a chill. I hate the rain for wetting everything, even the almost-dry clothes hanging from the window. I hate the rain for forcing everyone to open the oh-so-troublesome umbrellas. I hate the rain to leave the forgetfuls under the shelter, praying for the rain to stop so they can go home dry. I hate the rain to accummulate in stupid places and breed potentially-hazardous Malaria or Dengue mozzies. I hate the rain for dulling my day. I hate the rain to wet my shoes and socks. I hate the rain cuz I have to avoid huge pools of puddles by walking around them. I hate the rain cuz I still get wet even under the umbrella. I hate the rain for a few gazillion things. Well, maybe I should live in the desert. Not that I'm on good terms with the scorching hot sun either. It's just me being bitchy.
Headstart today? Sucks. Mrs Ho's our English teacher. I don't know if I got into the sucky band, but there's Sherman, Sherly, Fazlina, Derrick, Puiyu and Emily. I guess it's not too bad. Maybe it's random. We had biscuits for recess. Sponsered by Ms Kim, I guess. The Jacob's Wheat ones are really nice. Round and tastes healthy; not too sweet or salty. The saturated fat is 0 mg! If I'm not wrong. There's a bit of cholesterol, but no worries.
&&&, I SO WANNA WATCH 'QUANTUM OF SOLACE'. Another James Bond action-packed movie! Who wanna watch? Pls jio, thx! :D Ahahah.
Remember the ratings I gave my papers? Lol. Let's see if they tally with my actual raw grade for SA2. I'll take the average rating if I have 2 or more for a subject.
English: C5 (5.5/10)
Chinese: B3 (6/10)
Amath: F9 (11/10)
Emath: A1 (5/10)
Bio: C5 (6/10)
Chem: D7 (8/10)
Comb Humans: B3 (6/10)
Hmmm. ): I underestimated the power (and of course, the importance) of Englishhhh. A lot of people retained thanks to English. Chem was a disappointment, I know. 0.6% more and I'll pass Chem. L1R4: 17. ): Emath should be A1 de, but stupid SA1 pulled it down to a 2. Ahhh, I totally forgot how heavy the weightage of SA1 is. Oh well, supaz disappointed in meself. Though I know I'm stupid & dumb & slow & forgetful & idiotic & lazy & etc, I know I don't have the ticket to just sit one corner and slack and forget about O's. That's, uh, running away from problems. I am aware that I need to put in supaz dupaz extra hard work to really see me efforts paying off. And I would do so. For the sake of me future. I would meditate on the Word every day, cuz it would give me strength.
Chorus Board interview tomorrow. :E