just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Monday, October 13, 2008

 

I wish oil can evaporate...

then acne wouldn't be a persisting problem.




Sigh. Damn sad. Didn't do as well as I expected myself to. Got back English Paper 1, all the Mother Tongue shits, Emath Paper 2 and Amath. None of which I got A. Ok lah, I got 75 (A1) for Emath Paper 2.. But then again, who can predict my Paper 1 wouldn't pull my A down to a B? Such shits happen to stupid people (like me), you know. English was strict like anything! Thank you, Mrs Seyfang, for just giving me a pass for Situational. Thank you more importantly, for helping me screw English. Now, even with the help of Paper 2, I won't get an A. I improved for Mother Tongue. B3! Thanks, oral!!! F9 for Amath, boohoo. I improved 6 marks from mid-year though. So I should be happy and sad at the same time.

Omg. I went to Prelude yesterday only to wait half an hour for a MIA Edwin. I practised so hard only to miss guitar lesson! Argh. It's been a month already.

Svc was great! Pst Kong is an impactful and deep preacher. Ha Ha Harvey sent me this remix song which is supaz nice. Verses = Tattoo. Chorus = No One. Bridge = Where Is The Love. By Boyce Avenue. Anyone want? I care and share~! LOL.

Wanted to post this joke up a long time, but I think visual performance would have a better result. Anyways... Starring Miss Swan!:
Miss Swan dials a number.
A lady picks up and goes, "Hello?"
Miss Swan: "Hellooo~"
Lady: "You are...?"
Miss Swan: "Speaking!"
Lady: o.o "Who do you want to speak to?"
Miss Swan: "Yer yer yer.."
Lady: =.=ll *kiaps phone*
Miss Swan: Oohh no! That lady is so rudeeeee!

Crow flies overhead. Too boliao already- Ah choo!

GF: Let's have sex!
BF: No!
GF: Why?!
BF: Later I pregnant, how?
GF: Won't lah. You also not seahorse!

Diaodiaodiao... It's -100 degree celcius here. LOL.

Watched F1 last night. Damn nice. Nelson Piquet first one to bang into pitwall. That caused Felipe Massa to screw up. Yup, the pre-change of signal and Massa rush forward, only to speed off with the fuel hose still attached to his car. Hence, he got a penalty for driving unsafely on the tracks. He dropped to 18th position, if I'm not wrong. Kimi Raikkonen crashed onto the pitwall too, but that's kind of minor. Someone from Force India crashed onto the barriers. Minor lah. Alonso nearly had the same fate as Massa as he jerked forward while refueling. Hamilton did a wonderful wunderful job in overtaking David Coulthard! The speaker even praised him for being a true racer. Alonso from 14th position to 1st position. Massa from 1st position become 13th position. Hamilton was kind of consistent; only dropping 1 rank. He could have gotten 2nd if he was more competitive with Nico Rosberg. Ahh anyway, slept at 12am.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]