just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Monday, October 27, 2008

 

Crazy Day

Happy Deepavali! Naandri~! (Well, for this extra holiday.) :D

Today is crazy. Or rather, my Dad went berserk and was on an extreme DA SAO CHU mood. He got my Mom pushed to the limits. She said she wanted to move out. But of course she couldn't bear to. It would be like a separation; only unofficially. Sigh. I hate this. All of these. If it's cuz of the LCD TV, I'd rather sell the TV off and get everything back in place. At least in our current situation (before this crazy spring-cleaning day, of course), everyone was happy. (IDK if Dad was satisfied before the spring-cleaning or not. But on second thought, I guess he isn't ever contented all his life anyway.) I hope Mom don't go all emo again and declares a move-out. The last thing I want, though I sometimes can't tolerate her (well, frankly, I cannot tolerate anyone too long basically), is to have an incomplete family. Damn, why isn't compromising in our household's dictionary? Dad should stop being so OCD-ed and nit-picking and insistent and don't-know-his-limits and sucha boxed person, he thinks rooms must have beds and study rooms must have study tables and computer desks. Mom should stop being so can't-bear-to-throw-any-of-my-stuff-away-cuz-ALL-of-them-are-far-too-precious and skeptical and paranoid and think-too-much and inflexible (MUO SHOU CHENG GUI). Sigh. It's not like I can change their mentality. Stubbornness do run in our family strong. I'm not much of a help anyway. Mom just got 3 cuts from all the shifting. I just pray that everything would be okay. It couldn't get any worse than now, could it?

P.S. I just finished my first CDAC book. The second is much more interesting but I doubt the editor's efficiency.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]