Last minute decision not to get a PSP. ): It's friggin ex, like $400+! Hidden charges $110+ (that's graphic card = $100 and GST = $10). Both of us didn't have enough. Lent Hweehong 200 bucks and I didn't buy. BLOODY CONMEN!!! Err, sorry but, I WILL GET A PSP.. The catch is: budget = $300. Around there lah. $400 is too li pu.
57-ed to Velocity and 21-ed to NSC. Bought a box of biscuits from the Pharmacy cuz I wanted to break fast after the blood test. So my number was called very quickly and the nurse was the young Malay nurse amoung the 6 people fussing over my injection previously. She didn't recognise me though. The injection was smooth, thanks to me insisting on her injecting the back of my palm instead of my arm joint, which has nano-sized blood vessels. Payment was made fast too. Home-d earlier than expected. My hand's aching a wee bit when typing, but it's alright. I can see it's bruising already. Ice bag didn't help, I guess.
Ahhh! I'm so jealous of Xiaxue! She gotta meet Hamilton and get his autograph! He even talked to her. Quoted by XX, "
Anyway, Lewis Hamilton is really really friendly and nice, and he is very smiley and always willing to sign autographs for anyone. Plus, he is totally cute in real life." :D Couldn't agree more!