Howdy! Half a week had passed and I've a pile of undone homework collecting dust. Let's see... A&Emath papers, Emath assignment, Chemistry workbook and Biology revision worksheet (which I haven't even touched on). Okay, all I can say is, I haven't spent my 1 week of holidays constructively. I shall leave the remainders to do during tuition because it's either I'm stucked halfway through or I don't understand the question.
Went to AMK hub today to buy durian puffs. Damn, I should've bought pancakes. I felt really stupid to queue for eons just to buy something I didn't have to queue for.
Lunch-ed with Janice, Kaining and Priscilla. We settled down at S-11. Lol, I couldn't finish my food lah! That Kaining kept suan-ing me lor! Then we headed down to Bishan Library and man, we saw quite a lot of GYians. Suanist recommended me to watch Miss Swan on Youtube, and I did so on Priscilla's lappie. The first one Suanist recommended me was supaz hilarious! I literally LMPO (till like my friends have to shush me everytime I opened my mouth)!!! (Oh, it means 'Laugh My Pants Off'.) Go on Youtube and type 'ms swan starbucks' to view it! I like her smile and how she gets excited and goes "Ooooooooooh" while shaking her head lightly as well as how she has certain pitches for certain words. I found her "'He look like a man'", "'I tell you everything' then keeps quiet" and the "You go" shit relatively irritating. Miss Bunny Swan (that's her full name) piss people off with her retardedness and often get them crazy! I guess she's something like... Po! Yup, that's it! Po from teletubies!! Go check out her videos, most of them are funny. I've watched them all; was somewhat addicted to it. Left with Janice at 3:30pm. Bought Vanilla Iced Blended with jelly bits and got into my mum's car. We went AMK hub, having the intention to go window-shopping intially. Never did we expect to spend 2 hours in OCBC, settling some financial stuffs. Went Tai Yuan Heights and I got to eat their vegetarian food for dinner. Yummy-Yum-Yum! Fetched maid off and drove to Kallang CC to pick Lynnette up from her singing comp. She got into the semi-finals! Congrats, yaw! Home-d and started Swan-ing on Youtube, LOL! (p/s: I youtube-d till way past midnight!)
Tuesday was kind of fruitful, in terms of homework done. Attended Biology supplementary and got back Nutrition in Plants test. I passed, yay! A1, wahahah. Thank God! ((:
Went rollerblading with Karyin, Desiree, Mellissa and Junxiang on Monday. Fell down 3 times! D: Was really tired after that. I am rlyrlyrlyrlyrly sorry for the sucky attitude I displayed.
On Sunday, went Bugis with Steady and Nadira. In the morning, I was down with flu because of the heavy cold rain. Then it got better when the rain stopped. I was waaay late but the two of them were later. Met at Guardian Entrance and head off to Bugis Street. Bought brown skinnies and a pink A&W shirt! Felt damn shiok; they were on my wishlist!!
Some time ago, Mdm Yong (our SS teacher) told us that the husband is responsible for the gender of the foetus. You see, the wife only have X chromosomes while the husband has either the X or Y chromosomes. X = female. Y = male. Yup, so that explains why there are more females than males in the world. So right, to all LOVING husbands, please do not blame your wife if she bears you a female foetus. Your sperm is the deciding factor, not her egg.