just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Friday, April 04, 2008

 

show me a garden that's burstin into life

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?


hello world! miss ASSheryl is back again. hohohoh. let's welcome LAMEASSherylah! D: k sorry. erm i got 8/10 for emath inequalities! the 2 marks were just careless mistakes made! i left out the underscore underneath the inequality sign for 2 questions, lmao. lol what's th use of lamenting? move on! &&i'll take note of silly careless mistakes in future! :D gotten full marks for log test, as expected. lol cuz i subst-d in all th answers tallied what! but it's possible i may lose marks in my workings or whatsoever, but thank God, i did not. hehhhhh. i couldn't do quite a few questions in today's amath common test! it's prolly pauline wong's standard! ): chem prac on thursday was crazayeee! miss khiew was like "blowing" us to speed up with our experiments. hence i kanchiong spider; broke one test-tube! LOL. teoyang power siol, he broke 2 apparatus! a lot of people also broke stuffs. see lah, guess the saying "Slow and steady wins the race" is sooo true. i totally can predict the chinese common test is a guaranteed FLUNK! i did comprehension first, and so had less than 20minutes to chiong all th MCQ questions. -_- i was feeling very sleepy during the test and my right eye was super dry and painful. no, i'm not using this as an excuse and definitely will not blame my right eye or bio clock if i screw this test up! (: debating is gettin' exciting! i'm totally anticipating it! looking forward to thrash gay's group flat! hahahah. ok i'm just saying that too soon. for my topic, proposing is waaaay easier than opposing. which means, my group need all the luck we can get! lol. chem supp today was okay. marcus was supaz funny! he was eating the flexible ice-cream in a very sick manner. hahahah, i'll leave it to your imagination to do the illustrating.

k so i shall go bathe. and then do some homework. and off to meet janice up to buy cell group refreshments. watermelon! D: lolll. g'bye!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]