just the plain old me.
My side of the story.
Friday, November 16, 2007
snap, it's all a beautiful nightmare
was so looking forward...You're so good to me Baby BabyI want to lock you up in my closet, when no one's aroundI want to put your hand in my pocket, because you're allowedI want to drive you into the corner, and kiss you without a soundI want to stay this way forever, I'll say it loudNow you're in and you can't get outYou make me so hotMake me wanna dropYou're so ridiculousI can barely stopI can hardly breatheYou make me wanna screamYou're so fabulousYou're so good to me Baby BabyYou're so good to me Baby BabyI can make you feel all better, just take it inAnd I can show you all the places, you've never beenAnd I can make you say everything, that you never saidAnd I will let you do anything, again and againNow you're in and you can't get outYou make me so hotMake me wanna dropYou're so ridiculousI can barely stopI can hardly breatheYou make me wanna screamYou're so fabulousYou're so good to me Baby BabyYou're so good to me Baby BabyKiss me gentlyAlways I knowHold me love meDon't ever goYaYou make me so hotMake me wanna dropYou're so ridiculousI can barely stopI can hardly breatheYou make me wanna screamYou're so fabulousYou're so good to meYou make me so hotMake me wanna dropYou're so ridiculousI can barely stopI can hardly breatheYou make me wanna screamYou're so fabulousYou're so good to me Baby BabyYou're so good to me Baby BabyYou're so goodembracing you, i clearly knew...La la la la la laLa la la la la laLa la la la la laIt took too longIt took too longIt took too long for you to call backAnd normally I would just forget thatExcept for the fact it was my BirthdayMy stupid BirthdayI played alongI played alongI played alongRolled right off my backBut obviously my armour was crackedWhat kind of a boyfriend would forget that?Who would forget that?The type of guy who doesn't see,What he has until she leavesDon't let me go!Cause without me you know you're lost,Wise up now or pay the costSoon you will know, oh!You're not living'Til you're living, livin' with meYou're not winning'Til you're winning, winnin' meYou're not getting'Til you're getting, gettin' to meYou're not living'Til you're living, livin' for meThis is the Potential Breakup SongOur Album needs just oneOh baby pleasePlease tell meWe got alongWe got alongWe got along until you did thatNow all I want is just my stuff backDo you get that?Let me repeat thatI want my stuff backYou can send it in a boxI don't careJust drop it offI won't be home!Cause without me you know you're lostMinus you I'm better offSoon you will know, oh!You're not living'Til you're living, livin' with meYou're not winning'Til you're winning, winnin nin nin nin ninYou're not getting'Til you're getting, gettin' to meYou're not living'Til you're living, livin' for meYou can tryYou can tryYou know I know it'd be a lieWithout me you're gonna crySo you better think clearly, clearlyBefore you nearly, nearly mess up the situationThat you're gonna miss dearly, dearlyCome on!You're not living'Til you're living, livin' with meYou're not winnin'Til you're winning, winnin nin nin nin ninYou're not getting'Til you're getting, gettin' to meYou're not living 'Til you're living, livin' for meThis is the potential breakup songOur album needs just oneOh baby pleasePlease, tell meThis is the potential make up songPlease just admit you're wrongWhich will it beWhich will it beLa la la la la laLa la la la la laLa la la la la la la la layou gave the final blow...Your subtleties they strangle me I can't explain myself at all And all the wants, and all the needsAll I don't want to need at all The walls start breathing, my mind's unweavingMaybe it's best you leave me aloneA weight is lifted on this evening I give the final blowWhen darkness turns to lightIt ends tonight, it ends tonightA falling star, at least I fall alone I can't explain what you can't explainYou're finding things that you didn't knowI look at you with such disdainThe walls start breathing, my mind's unweaving Maybe it's best you leave me alone A weight is lifted on this evening I give the final blow When darkness turns to light It ends tonight, it ends tonight Just a little insight won't make this right It's too late to fight, it ends tonight, it ends tonightNow I'm on my own side It's better than being on your side It's my fault when you're blind It's better that I see it through your eyes All these thoughts locked inside Now you're the first to know When darkness turns to light It ends tonight, it ends tonightJust a little insight won't make this right It's too late to fight, it ends tonightIt ends when darkness turns to light It ends tonight, it ends tonightJust a little insight won't make this right It's too late to fight, it ends tonight, it ends tonightTonight, insight When darkness turns to light it ends tonightlovers to friends...Honestly what will become of medon't like realityIt's way too clear to meBut really life is dandyWe are what we don't seeMissed everything daydreamingFlames to dustLovers to friendsWhy do all good things come to an endFlames to dustLovers to friendsWhy do all good things come to an endcome to an end come to anWhy do all good things come to end?come to an end come to anWhy do all good things come to an end?Traveling I only stop at exitsWondering if I'll stayYoung and restlessLiving this way I stress lessI want to pull away when the dream diesThe pain sets it and I don't cryI only feel gravity and I wonder whyFlames to dustLovers to friendsWhy do all good things come to an endFlames to dustLovers to friendsWhy do all good things come to an endcome to an end come to anWhy do all good things come to end?come to an end come to anWhy do all good things come to an end?Well the dogs were whistling a new tuneBarking at the new moonHoping it would come soon so that they couldDogs were whistling a new tuneBarking at the new moonHoping it would come soon so that they couldDie die die die dieFlames to dustLovers to friendsWhy do all good things come to an endFlames to dustLovers to friendsWhy do all good things come to an endcome to an end come to anWhy do all good things come to end?come to an end come to anWhy do all good things come to an end?Well the dogs were barking at a new moonWhistling a new tuneHoping it would come soonAnd the sun was wondering if it should stay away for a day 'til the feeling went awayAnd the sky was falling on the clouds were dropping andthe rain forgot how to bring salvationthe dogs were barking at the new moonWhistling a new tuneHoping it would come soon so that they could die.thinking of your face and your gentleness, i can never let go...你好嗎 你的夜是不是跟我的一樣漫長 是不是 還把我給你的愛好好戴在手上 要堅強 我常常對著鏡子裏的人大聲講 雖然說 孤獨的想一個人好像一種懲罰 MSN上太多的路人甲 偶爾你也該上來說說話 想著你的溫柔 想著你的模樣 我放不下 都說過了再見 我們各自飛翔 各自長大 抱緊愛會掙扎 放開愛會心慌 神也很忙 到底要實現哪個願望 離開你 那麼傻 可以後侮嗎 風很大 怕你又穿得太少會讓自己著涼 我很棒 一個人換了燈泡房間變得很亮 每一天 發生的事情我都好想要跟你講 愛很怪 什麼都介意最後又什麼都原諒 Ooh 心裡最深的牽掛 越想遺忘越不能忘can i have another chance? just one more...我想念去年的冬天下着雪的那一夜你给的温柔紧握的双手温暖整个寒冬失去了曾经的拥有在你离开以后带走了笑容只留下寂寞忘了幸福是什么没有你的夜特别的漆黑只能闭上双眼去感觉没有我的夜谁在你身边代替了那个从前能不能再听一次你说爱我回到还在你怀里的时候能不能让我再一次拥有曾属于我的温柔能不能让我再一次拥有曾属于我的温柔x3, my sweetest veggie.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]