just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

 

oxox

tell me, why...
Why, do you always do this to me?
Why, couldn't you just see through me?
How come, you act like this
Like you just don't care at all
Do you expect me to believe I was the only one to fall?
I can feel, I can feel you near me, even though you're far away
I can feel, I can feel you baby, why
It's not supposed to feel this way
I need you, I need you
More and more each day
It's not supposed to hurt this way
I need you, I need you, I need you
Tell me, are you and me still together?
Tell me, do you think we could last forever?
Tell me, why
Hey, listen to what we're not saying
Let's play, a different game than what we're playing
Try, to look at me and really see my heart
Do you expect me to believe I'm gonna let us fall apart?
I can feel, I can feel you near me, even when you're far away
I can feel, I can feel you baby, why
It's not supposed to feel this way
I need you, I need you
More and more each day
It's not supposed to hurt this way
I need you, I need you, I need you
Tell me, are you and me still together?
Tell me, you think we could last forever?
Tell me, why
So go and think about whatever you need to think about
Go on and dream about whatever you need to dream about
And come back to me when you know just how you feel, you feel
I can feel, I can feel you near me, even though you're far away
I can feel, I can feel you baby, why
It's not supposed to hurt this way
I need you, I need you
More and more each day
It's not supposed to hurt this way
I need you, I need you, I need you
Tell me
It's not supposed to hurt this way
I need you, I need you
More and more each day
It's not supposed to hurt this way
I need you, I need you, I need you
Tell me, are you and me still together?
Tell me, do you think we could last forever?
Tell me, why

thinking of you soon became my favourite hobby.
如果有一天 我回到从前
回到最原始的我 你是否会觉得我不错
如果有一天 我离你遥远
不能再和你相约 你是否会发觉我已经说再见
当你的眼睛眯着笑 当你喝可乐当你吵
我想对你好 你从来不知道  想你想你 也能成为嗜好
当你说今天的烦恼 当你说夜深你睡不着
我想对你说 却害怕都说错 好喜欢你 知不知道
如果有一天 梦想都实现
回忆都成了永远 你是否还会记得今天
如果有一天 我们都发觉
原来什么都可以 我们是否还会停留在这里
当你的眼睛眯着笑 当你喝可乐当你吵
我想对你好 你从来不知道 想你想你 也能成为嗜好
当你说今天的烦恼 当你说夜深你睡不着
我想对你说 却害怕都说错 好喜欢你 知不知道
也许空虚让我想得太多 也许该回到被窝
梦里会相遇 就毫不犹豫 大声的说我要说
当你的眼睛眯着笑 当你喝可乐当你吵
我想对你好 你从来不知道 想你想你 也能成为嗜好
啦~ 啦~
我想对你说 却害怕都说错 好喜欢你 知不知道
啦~ 啦~

i will stay, even during your darkest moments...
听说南方从来不会有寂寞
听说在海边世界没有尽头
你哭着告诉我你和他梦想的种种
我会是你雨天的湖泊
拥抱你的温柔
对你离开的他说
你心中那份美丽
怎么找都不会再有
轻轻触摸未来遥远的风
有一天你会找回你的梦
幸福是看得透而不是舍不得他的所有
慢慢触摸天空暖暖的火
我在这天黑了也不会走
你的快乐除了他还有我永远守候
不要难过
听说冬天叶子熟了会脸红
听说在天空有迷人的星座
一起去探险吧
也许你会喜欢而感动
你沉默的时候
我知道你的心还很痛
真想看你的笑容
对你的他大声说
你心中那份美丽
怎么找都不会再有
轻轻触摸未来遥远的风
有一天你会找回你的梦
幸福是看得透而不是舍不得他的所有
慢慢触摸天空暖暖的火
我在这天黑了也不会走
你的快乐除了他还有我永远守候
不要难过

my blog's dying. even people's blogs are dying. i wonder why. have they gone on a one-way holiday trip? facebooking away my life, lmao. i shall summarize my week.
monday: job-hunting. no, not successful. D:
tuesday: band. enjoy-ING, :D and gimmicks.
wednesday: cwp with wenxuan. i borrowed a book.
thursday: vivo with jason.
friday: cgm. wenhui says spend 5 minutes less on blogging, IMing and facebooking to pray and you will pray thousands of minutes more in a year. LOL guilty of all three sial. "i didnt know desiree tasted so good!" quoted from harvey! hahahah. kangwei bought two packets of biscuits from candy empire. 28-ed home with joy and melvin chiang. nah, he's not that bad anw. i taught joy how to fold money hearts. :D
saturday: svc. LOL melvin chiang was funny pls. when baojuan, shaofei and i arrived, he whispered to daph "红绿灯来了" LOL! shaofei was wearing red, baojuan yellow and i'm in green. i am so in love with van houghten raisin chocs! shaofei is so naughty pls, keep wanting to 偷吃 bogwen's chocolate. melvin lim was wearing contacts, asdfghjkl! :DD we raised a total of $25 million (plus minus) for our arise&build campaign. pastor phil pringle's sketches' really nice. but his painting is... ok la. my favourite disciples are andrew and theddius(?). what i like about andrew is partly cuz i like the name andrew (cuz it can be written like this in short: &rew) and he's a good man. resourceful and very evangelistic. theddius is a man known very little about. i think most of us are like him, minute and small. but no matter who you are or where you come from, Jesus will invite you to dine with him. i thought pastor phil was drawing simpsons when he first started. he said "imma draw him a black face." LOL. and i was thinking 'bin orh orh', hahahah. then he say he wanna draw a caucasian face, and i told joy that he should chop off his head and put it there lmao. cuz he's an angmoh himself. pastor phil is so generous, he sponsered a cheque of $40,000 to our building fund and said that the money raised to bid away his painting will also go to our building fund. there are many events for december. we have christmas, zone camp and cleaning elderlys' homes for the last month of the year. i think i'm starting bible study soon; Getting Started. i straightaway wrote on the yellow paper that i'm cfm going for zc. will be staying overnight and taking the shuttle bus from yishun. ended up train-ing alone cuz shaofei accompanied janice to the toilet. at tanah merah, spotted aaron and we talked in the train. initially in school, i used to have a bad impression on him. hahahah, but now ok la. he's going to be integrated into our cell group too, and soon be part of my spiritual family. he alighted at kallang to go to his music school and take his bag. home-d. change me, i don't wanna be the same.
today: clothes shopping with family + maid. :D damn shiok k, i bought like a lot of shits shirts but no skinnies and cardigans. #$%^&*! maybe next week bah. at esprit, some fking hag called me "the rudest person she have ever met" (quoted), *rolls eyes* i have been maligned anyway. i shall sue her for slandering.

hohoho, i still have in mind those who are supposed to have a date with me: natalie - buy little miss shirts. lindi - buy spsq shirt. joy - buy hand socks. ::::::::::DDDDDD

and quoted from my interior design book: blue relaxes and refreshes. yellow increases energy and lifts spirits. orange encourages conversation. red stimulates the appetite. green refreshes and soothes.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]